A limited number of lucky students are being offered an opportunity to work exclusively with a Musical Director and two current cast members of the acclaimed 42nd St The Musical, straight from London’s West End.
The aim of the residency is to put students through their paces and provide them with a valuable and unique opportunity to engage with members of London’s West End, and learn repertoire from an iconic show that is currently running.
The show has recently announced open calls, for Male & Female ensemble members, the TDFUK team see this opportune moment as a way to create a direct link to the current market whilst offering a networking platform for the residency students. Providing those involved with a taste of what it is like to be a West End performer.
The residency will culminate in a show ready performance that will then be featured in the Student Faculty Showcase ‘Stars of Today & Tomorrow’ on Sunday 18th February at 6pm.
The main residency will take place on Sunday 11th February (12-6pm TBC). There will be additional rehearsals held Monday 12th – Thursday 15th February (4.30-7pm TBC). There will also be one pre-show / technical rehearsal on Sunday 18th February (Timing TBC). Students who sign-up for the residency are permitted to be present at all rehearsals.
This is a very rare and exclusive opportunity that is being offered to the Pendleton community.
The cost of this residency is priced at £100. This includes…
- Sunday 11th February: Learning repertoire with a Director and current cast of 42nd St The Musical.
- Monday 12th – Thursday 15th February: Rehearsals with a Assistant Choreographer and Director.
- Sunday 18th February: Pre-show technical rehearsal with Assistant Choreographer and Director.
- Sunday 18th February: Featured in Student Faculty Showcase – ‘Stars of Today and Tomorrow’.
- 2 General Admission Tickets for Student Faculty Showcase – ‘Stars of Today and Tomorrow’.