TEACHERS TRACK + ADVANCED MORNING SESSION
£50 Morning Track
£80 Teacher’s Track (including ticket to Jam Session priced at £10 and FREE Registration).
10:30 – 11:40 Musicality & Choreography with Sarah Reich
11:45 – 12:55 Travel, Turns & Technique with Ryan Campbell Birch
A unique opportunity to learn at our new Teacher’s Track. Featuring sessions with Alison Forrester (ISTD), Harriet Spence (TTL), Susan Hebach & Tony Waag (ATDF), Jess Murray (TRP) and Suzanne Clandon (TDFUK).
From 1pm until 10.30pm on Sunday 17th February 2019 and includes a massive 5 hours of tuition for only £80! This price also includes a ticket to the Sunday night Jam Session at Bella Italia in the Lowry Centre and FREE registration.
Spaces are limited so secure your ticket asap!
13.00 – 14.00: Discussion with Alison Forrester (ISTD), Harriet Spence (TTL), Susan Hebach & Tony Waag (ATDF).
- Key questions that you want to address
- Timeline of Tap Dance. Historical and cultural relevance.
14.00 – 15.30: Workshop with Alison Forrester.
- Connect the ISTD syllabus to the US influences that created it. The people, the technique and new combinations that move the syllabus forward. Everything but the syllabus. The background, the history…
- Technique Time.
15.30 – 16.00: Suzanne Clandon
- Tea & Coffee Refuel
- Behind the Scenes at TDFUK! A sneak peek of how the professionals teach!
16.00 – 17.30: Workshop with Harriet Spence.
- Technique the Rhythm way (American way)
- Straight V’s Swung
- Teaching in the US vs UK…ideas to implement
- Condos combo? Weber? Collins? Le Tang?
17.30 – 18.15: Travel to Bella Italia @ Media City.
18.15 – 19.00: Renegade Improv Workshop with Jess Murray & Band.
- Improvisation SOS.
- Improv games and techniques.
- Jam Session need to knows.
- Intro to jamming with LIVE accompaniments.
19.00 – 19.30: Break.
19.30 – 22.30: Jam Session with Guest Faculty and Students.
Total Teacher’s Track time: 1pm – 10.30pm (9.5 hours).
Total Teacher’s Track hours of tuition. (5 hours).