JOIN OUR SHOWCASE
‘Stars of Today and Tomorrow’
International Tap Dance Showcase
Friday 14th February 2020
@ Eccleston Theatre, Pendleton Sixth Form College, Salford, Manchester
We are just over one month away from our 4th instalment of Tap Dance Festival UK. As part of Tap Dance Festival UK’s event line-up we will be providing a very unique opportunity for a limited number of participants from regional, national and international Dance schools to perform their work in our star-studded student faculty showcase ‘Stars of Today & Tomorrow’. This production will feature performances from participants like yourself and artists who are part of our esteemed faculty line-up. Culminating in a show stopping grand finale performance including all showcase participants.
|TDFUK are reaching out to dance studios/schools/troupes and colleges who wish to be a part of and engage with this fabulous dance platform. We would be honoured if you or your dance school / troupe would be an integral part of this festival and we at TDFUK would personally like to invite you to apply for the TDFUK Showcase – ‘The Stars of Today and Tomorrow’. This Showcase provides aspiring Tap dancers a platform to perform alongside leading industry professionals. With the festival weekend falling on Valentines weekend, and because we need to cultivate more of this in the world, the global theme for the Showcase for a second year running is ‘LOVE’ and what that speaks out creatively for you and your group.
|Places are limited. If you or your students are wishing to be a part of this show-stopping event and would like the opportunity to perform alongside industry professionals, this is how to get involved;
|Wishing to perform in the ‘Stars of Today & Tomorrow’ showcase?|
- Contribute a polished 2-4 minute Tap Dance piece linked to the theme ‘LOVE’.
- Containing max 28 performers per piece.
- Provide own costuming.
- Provide own music with edits, submitted music no later than Sunday 26th January.
NEXT STEPS TO TAKE…
- Teachers/group leaders should demonstrate their interest by e-mailing email@example.com with the subject line ‘showcase entry’.
- Deadline for ALL submission material is Sunday 26th January 2020
- Register your participants via our website:(each participant is required to purchase a ticket, each ticket is £15.00 – Remember there is a combo deal for show & jam tickets. Get this one if you are coming to the Tap Jam too). BUY HERE
For full Terms and Conditions please contact us for the Showcase application form.
|This is a fantastic opportunity. We hope you will help support this amazing event and we look forward to hearing from you soon,|
|Lots of love, Team TDFUK xx|